B.Com (Hons), FCA, ACS, LLB, DISA (ICAI), MBF (ICAI), FAFD (ICAI), CCIDT (ICAI), CCCA (ICAI), ID (MCA-IICA), Registered Valuer (SFA) (IBBI)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Vaibhav Jain, a commerce graduate from Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce (2007) is a qualified Chartered Accountant (2009), Company Secretary (2012), and Law Graduate (2015). He has also qualified a Diploma in Information System Audit (DISA) and as a specialist in Forensic Accounting & Fraud Detection (FAFD) from ICAI.
He has successfully qualified 1-year Course for Specialization in the field of Finance, i.e. Master’s in Business Finance Certificate Course by ICAI in the year 2010. He has also passed – National Institute of Securities Market’s Certification (NiSM) in Capital Market, Derivatives Market, Depositories, Merchant Banking and Equity Research. He has also done a Certificate Course in Indirect Taxes from ICAI. He has recently qualified as a Registered Valuer in Securities & Financial Assets and was awarded the Certificate of Membership by Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India. He was among the First Registered Valuer in India.
He specializes in the field of Valuations, GST Advisory & Assurance, Risk Advisory, Business Strategy and Financial Advisory. He has to his accord very deep business acumen and angle of entrepreneurial and proprietary review. He has a post qualification experience of 8 years in full time practice. He has wide experience in development of systems and control for operational efficiency and effectiveness. He has also designed Management Information and Reporting Systems for many companies.
He has been a Special Invitee on IFRS (IndAS) Implementation Committee of ICAI. He has been a faculty at GST Point – A Call in session for Members & Students at ICSI HO, Lodhi Road. He is a Visiting faculty to various forums like ICAI, ICSI, Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), Association of National Exchanges Members of India (ANMI), PHDCCI, etc.
Experience Details – 17 years +
He has joined M/s Mehra Goel & Co, Chartered Accountants, Nehru Place and Gurgaon in April 2018 (3.5 years+). It is among the leading financial, tax advisory & assurance firms in India. Mehra Goel & Co is a PCAOB (USA) registered firm established in 1963 and Member of Morison Global, an International Association of Independent Firms.
Prior to joining Mehra Goel & Co, Chartered Accountants, He has worked for:
- 8 years (2010-2018) with Vinod Kumar & Associates, Chartered Accountants,
- 3 years (2007-2010) with Lovelock & Lewis, Chartered Accountants from 2007-2010. Lovelock & Lewis is a member firm of the global professional services firm, Pricewaterhouse Coopers (PwC) International Limited.
- 3 years (2004-2007) with INMACS Limited, Member NSE & DP NSDL
He has been Practicing in the area of Goods & Services Tax, IFRS, Risk Advisory and Valuations since March 2010. He is Director at Aarona Consulting Private Limited, INMACS Limited and INMACS Valuers Private Limited. He is an Independent Director on the board of Jacon Technologies (Subsidiary of Australian MNC)
Mob : +91 9323012655
Email : email@example.com
Mr. Vaibhav is a finance expert with massive experience in Corporate Finance, Debt Syndication, and Capital Restructuring for SME & Corporate Clients.He is the In Charge of Mumbai Branch of Mehra Goel and Co. In past he worked as President of Ashika Capital Limited, where he set up entire Corporate Lending business and Debt syndication vertical.
In his past experience he has worked with Industry Leaders as ICICI Bank, Reliance Capital & Indiabulls Financial Services ltd, in full spectrum of lending right from business development to risk-management in products such as small & medium enterprises (SMEs), commercial real estate & retail assets.
He has extensive experience of raising funds in domestic markets specializing in
working capital, project finance, structured finance, M&A Financing and Capital market products. In last few years of his enterprising career, he successfully executed various assignments for Real Estate, Infrastructure, Hospitality, Medical, Education, Manufacturing & Trading industries.
He has extensively raised funds under CRE domain via Debt & Equity and specializes creating robust structure to raise Mezzanine & Bridge Finance. He has strong network across banking and financial services domain. He is the driving force to a large team working on debt syndication deals for small &
mid-corporate & CRE verticals.
- Handling project appraisal, debt syndication and restructuring assignments in Small & Mid Size market entities across industry verticals.
- Harnessing new business opportunities in CRE space. This includes JV
opportunities, Equity infusion, Underwriting block deals, Structured Instrument Placements & Private Lending.
- Corporate Lending thru NBFC.
- Client relationship management, sourcing new business for the group, providing end to end solutions for varied customers’ needs.
- Networking across Finance Domain and team management etc.
- Panel participant in various public forums like CIRC & WIRC of ICAI, CA Study Forums and other professional organizations on subjects of Banking & Finance.
- Attended various trainings, conferences & seminars across India on Real Estate vertical.
- Imparted trainings in the areas of Corporate Restructuring, Project Appraisal, Project Financing, & Policy parameters for various banking products.
Sells and has also done Certificate course of Master in Business Finance from ICAI.
He has wide range of experience in handling Statutory Audit, Tax Audit, GST, and other regulatory services. . He has handled Listed Clients in the Mining/Aluminium Industry, Automobile Industry, Shipping Industry. He has served clients in doing Management Audit and providing Advisory Services. He has vast experience in providing advisory services to clients in Real Estate industry. He has assisted companies in Setting up branches/Cos in Africa, Mauritius, US, UK and UAE. He is a Peer Reviewer and also a member of FRRG Group of FRRB of ICAI
He has also contributed to the book released by ICAI on “Practitioners Guide to Audit of Small Entities” and has been a regular faculty in the ICAI’s New Age Auditor’s Program for the Qualified Chartered Accountants
He has also been Core Committee Member of Audit and Accounts Committee of Bombay Chartered Accountant Society (2020-2023) and a speaker at BCAS and contributor to BCAS Journal.
He is also a Member of a Grievance Committee of WIRC of ICAI (2020-21), Member of Corporate Law Committee of WIRC of ICAI(2022-2023)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Rahul Rustagi is a qualiﬁed CIMA (UK) /CPA (Australia) / CA (India)/ CS (India)/CWA (India) with an overall experience of 15 years (i.e., 10 years with different Industries & 5 years with Big 4 Firm).
Industries worked with Oil & Energy, Construction, Consulting, FMCG and Agri. Business operating in Trading, Retail, Sales and Distribution & Manufacturing.
Geographies (Countries)- Middle East (UAE), Asia (India & Singapore), Americas (Guatemala & Colombia) and Africa (Ghana, Nigeria & Ivory Coast).
Companies Worked with: Ex Olam (8 Years), Ex KPMG (3 Years) and Ex TGI (3 Years).
Mob : +971522862227
Email : email@example.com
- Roshan Daultani is a fellow member of ICAI
- Over 11 Years of professional experience. Specialised in audit assurance, financial advisory, Direct tax advisory.
- Acted as financial advisor and virtual CFO for various companies in IT & ITES, Service industry, Auto Ancillary industry.
- Roshan Daultani is expert in evaluating startups by guiding them for a proper valuation and advising on investment strategies.
- Currently looking into firms Audit and assurance division along with Direct taxation division, virtual cfo services and valuation services.
Mob : +91-9021067398
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- CA Anand Joshi is fellow member of ICAI
- Over 11 Years of professional experience. Specialised in audit assurance, risk management and financial advisory.
- Acted as financial advisor for various companies in IT & ITES, Health care, Engineering, Auto Ancillary, Food processing industry.
- CA Anand, also carries vast experience in evaluation and implementation of internal controls, business process reengineering, financial due diligence.
- Currently he is heading the business advisory and assurance practice at Pune branch and looking after the indirect tax practice.
Mob : +91-9371849699
Email : email@example.com
Mr. Devinder Kumar Aggarwal
B.Com (Hons.), FCA & ICWA
A Chartered cum Cost Accountant, Mr Devinder Kumar Aggarwal is a dynamic professional with a rich and diversified experience of more than 32 years. Mr Devinder Kumar Aggarwal, a commerce graduate from Shri Ram College of Commerce (1985) is a qualified Chartered Accountant (1988) & Cost Accountant (1990).
He specializes in the fields of Audit, Income Tax, Business Strategy and Financial Advisory. He has a post qualification experience of 32 years in full time practice, He has wide experience in development of systems and controls for operational efficiency and effectiveness. He has vast experience of audit of a large number of Public and Pvt Ltd Companies, PSUs & Public Sector Banks. He has also successfully handled scrutiny assessments under sec. 143(3) of the Income Tax Act, before the Income Tax Authorities and is also represented various appeals before the Commissioner of Income Tax (Appeals) & Income Tax Appellate Tribunal (ITAT).
He has joined M/s Mehra Goel & Co, Chartered Accountants, Nehru Place and Gurugram in October 2018. The firm is one of the leading financial, tax advisory & audit and assurance firms in India and was established in the year 1963. The firm is also a member of Morison Global, an International Association of Independent Firms.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Minal Shah is a qualified Chartered Accountant and has Completed her Masters in Commerce. She has been looking after Direct Tax practice of the firm and also managing RERA compliances.
She specializes in handling Capital Gain and Real Estate related tax matters. She advises NRI clients on their Tax Matters and further also related to their Investments planning.
Mob : +91-9702110504
Email : email@example.com